Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good excuse No. 4028: There was an earthquake…

Honest! The recent hiatus in my blog was caused, not by laziness as is usually the case, but by the earthquake near Taiwan which left the whole of China without the internet and email. Funny, fifteen years ago we’d barely heard of the www but take it away now and it doesn’t half leave you feeling isolated and out of touch. Still, I bet I didn’t miss much. No doubt Chelsea just went on winning. And I bet you they’ll never go ahead and execute Saddam...

More blogs are ready but the connection's still pretty dodgy so I'm not sure how long it'll take to get them uploaded. Please keep coming back to check!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Welcome back. Mentioned you on my blog today so don't forget to keep blogging. Faz

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home